There are many possible reasons for this issue:
- The main cause is your internet connection speed. A quality internet connection is a must for streaming videos. We recommend a connection speed of no less than 3 Mbs. Most cable and DSL providers offer this as their base minimum. Satellite internet, though considered high speed, generally will skip and pause due to the time it takes for the data to travel to space and back to your computer. You can test your internet connection speed for free at speedtest.net
- Another main cause is the speed of your computer. Computers less than 3 years old (and connected to high-speed internet) should stream the presentations without issue.
- In some instances, your computer could have a virus or malware/adware that will slow it down and cause playback issues. Try scanning your system with a program like spybot search and destroy (it’s free, just google it) to fix these kinds of issues.
- It could also be due to the browser you are using. We recommend the latest version of Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari. Internet Explorer will work, but must be version 9 or higher. Version 8 and older have known issues with streaming video and are not supported.
- We also recommend using a computer/laptop over mobile device if you’re having issues
- Please note our videos are hosted on Vimeo. Certain countries have banned Vimeo, if you are in one of these, this could also explain the issue. In this case, using a VPN may resolve the issue.